If preserved trees are found under glaciers in Switzerland, Greenland and Alaska then the observational evidence tells us that the modelled ‘evidence’ is based on incorrect assumptions about the past.
If we are to panic, then it is far wiser to panic about what has already happened before rather than tipping poings that only tip credulity. Change rarely comes gradually where the boundaries slowly wax and wane. Changes are often swift and sudden maybe not a freeze dry scenario*, nor the fairy tale of a goldilocks climate that gradually changes but nor are they based on a bedtime monster molecule that is being used to take our cash and liberties.
Will the last person to leave Britain please turn off the lights… Oh hang on, that’ll happen anyway on a cloudy, windless day 😑
By Paul Homewood
Just when you thought Parliament could not get any more out of touch with the real world!
From the Environmental Audit Committee:
- UKEF’s activities are the ‘elephant in the room’ undermining the UK’s international climate and development targets
- UKEF’s support for fossil fuel energy is unacceptably high with the majority of investments in projects in low and middle-income countries
- This risks locking them into high-carbon dependency for decades to come
- UKEF should follow the lead of other export credit agencies, such as Sweden, and introduce a cap on lending to fossil fuel projects
- UKEF plays a significant role in enabling fossil fuel projects by removing risk and sending investor signals to the market
- Supports view of former UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon who urged a “recalibration” of UKEF’s policy to meet international climate trends and obligations
- UKEF should end support to new fossil fuel projects by 2021…
View original post 857 more words
Tony Heller yet again shows that long before CO2 was blamed for weather extremes, they happened anyway. https://YouTube.com/watch?v=Pzu6N2N4Kp8 See also Climatologist why so many tornadoes this year not what some may think
The Independent [of faculties] put a hilarious piece of fiction in my news feed today; High likelihood of human civilisation coming to end’ by 2050, report finds Human civilisation as we know it may have already entered its last decades, a worrying new report examining the likely future of our planet’s habitability warns. The increasingly … Continue reading Climate Panic of the Day: Human Civilisation coming to end’ by 2050
Dellers latest ahead of the Great orange One's visit to the UK. Dear President Trump, We’re so looking forward to your state visit to the UK next week: it will annoy all the right people and delight all the right people — a win/win, and I know you like winning. Before you arrive, I’d like … Continue reading Delingpole “How President Trump can Out-Green the Prince of Wales”