WeatherAction Long-Range Weather Forecasts are available for USA, Europe, Britain & Ireland.
Recent and past forecasts are available in FORECAST ARCHIVES.
Forecasts are monthly products with normally 8 weather sub-periods per month currently in 7 services under (from late July 2013) SLAT9A:
6* pages (includes news articles on latest weather extremes and forecast advances) issued on last day of preceding month. *PLUS occasional updates & comms during month. Details of B+I 30day forecast:
1. Summary and news page
2. 4 pages of detail – 3 pages of maps in 8 periods of month and one page of graphs
3. One page overall figures on B+I maps expected and forecast guidance
Britain & Ireland 45day.
This service comprises typically 23 pages plus any updates:
1. BI 15-45 forecasts issued mid previous month in same style as 30d – graph inc – 6 pages
2. 30 day forecast update as on 30day only service available on last day of preceding month – 6 pages
3. NE Atlantic + Europe possible pressure scenario maps (as in Eu service). 9 pages
4. World RTQ (Quake trials) as issued on Extreme Events Rest Of World. normally 2 pages
Britain & Ireland 75day/60day.
This service comprises typically 24 or 25 pages plus any updates:
1. BI 45-75d forecast issued mid of month 2 months prior (ie mid month before month before). Example in Mid-Feb 45d for March is issued and 75d for April is issued. The 75d foreacast may be a re-issue of longer range non web available forecast and it may be extended to more detail at ~60d (ie at turn of month prior when a 30-60d forecast may be issued)
2-5. As 45d, ie 75d/60d includes all or 45d and 30d content.
(regions + Atlantic/Europe pressure scenarios + RTQ) – with news article.
This comprises 20 pages in all:
1. Europe regionalized word maps. 9 pages pdf
2. Europe / NE Atlantic possible Pressure scenario maps. 9 pages pdf
3. World RTQ (quakes etc) forecast ( as of Extreme events rest Of World). normally 2 page pdf
Euro-Maps Extreme Only Service, 9 pg – Europe Edit of Regional word map showing extremes ONLY.
Samples part forecasts eg http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews12No31.pdf ;
http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews12No24.pdf (part map), full forecasts in archive
10 pg – with news
1. Headline summary+news page,
2. 1 page key points of the 8 weather periods periods in the month,
3. 8 map pages of basic developments and extremes likely in each period.
For USA Sample part forecasts see Forecast archive or News pdfs such as WeatherAction forecast of when central US drought 2012 would end http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews12No39.pdf .
‘RTQ’ / Extreme Events Rest Of World (EEROW).
Normally 2 pages.
At times this service includes one off longer range experimental trials of extreme events anywhere in world – eg Australia, New Zealand, USA, Africa, South America, China, some months ahead. NOW EXPANDED to include news, comments and JSX (JetSteam eXceptional) forecasts – another WeatherAction first
[part forecast eg http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews12No24.pdf]
‘THE LOT’ ALL SUBSCRIPTION FORECASTS TOGETHER – for serious big picture world weather work and research.
‘All forecasts’ Br+Ir*, Europe, USA and RTQ in one place. If you are thinking of subscribing a 6m or 12m sub (or even just 1 month) to any two of: B+I 15-45d, Euro maps, USA maps why not order ALL Subscription forecasts together to get a bigger picture of weather developments across the world at reduced overall prices.
*Includes Br+Ir 45d and 30day and the Euro-Atlantic Pressure maps